Field trips and workshop

This Wednesday, November 23rd is our field trip to Axis Theatre’s Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny.  Please pick all students up at noon.  As this is a M/W class field trip, there will be no class at the school in the afternoon.  As I need to get there on time as well, if you are not able to pick up at noon, I will bring your child to the office to await pick-up.  For any T/Th students attending the play, please meet us outside the building by the parking lot and we will enter as a group.

On Thursday afternoon, November 24th from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Vancouver Opera is coming to our class to do a workshop about Hansel and Gretel.  Any M/W students who are attending the opera are welcome to join in on the workshop.

For the Primary Students only, next Monday, November 28th at 9:30 a.m. is our field trip to go skating at Trout Lake.  Please drop your child(ren) off directly at the ice rink on Monday morning.  The field trip fee is $5.00 which covers the cost of skate rentals and helmet.  Please bring cash as your allotment cannot be used for this particular field trip.  I will be walking back to school with all the students following skating.  The Intermediate students will also have a skating field trip in the next couple of weeks.  Details to follow.