Last Week Before Winter Break

We have another busy – and exciting week ahead!

The Winter Concert is this Wednesday evening, so we are in full practice mode! (I will send a separate post regarding what time to be here on Wed. evening, etc.)  The students are doing a wonderful job with their music pieces and starting to come together as an ensemble!  I feel that I am in such a privileged position being able to practice with them and watch them play and progress.  It really is a delight.  I do hope everyone attending will be able to video their performance,or find someone who will send them a copy of their recording –  their personalities really shine through in both pieces!

I am asking that ALL students attend on Monday AND Wednesday morning for full rehearsals. Monday morning, please be at school for 9:30 a.m. and for T/TH students, plan on having your child stay until 10:30  Please do not be late as we will be the first group on stage in the morning, and we cannot hold all the other classes up.  Wednesday morning, T/TH students please be here following recess, at 10:50 and plan on  having your child stay until noon.

On Wednesday afternoon we will have our Winter Party for the M/W group from 1-3.  I have gingerbread people and will make little graham cracker houses, so please bring icing and candy to decorate them with.  Snacks and drinks to share will be much appreciated.

On Thursday afternoon we will have our Winter Party for the T/Th group and will be watching the other classes winter concert performance.  I have gingerbread people and will make little graham cracker houses, so please bring icing and candy to decorate them with.  Shacks and drinks to share will be much appreciated.