Last Week of January

We will be celebrating the end of January with another session of skating with the school for both the Primaries and the Intermediates!

The Primaries will be skating on Wednesday morning, January 31st,  from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.  and the Intermediates will be skating on Thursday morning, February 1st,  from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.  The cost is $5.00 per person.  Allotments cannot be used for this field trip, so please bring cash.  On both days, please meet me at the Trout Lake Ice Rink.  We will walk back to school as a class following skating.

As Monday is a Pro-D day, school is closed, so for the Primary students, I will bring the consent forms to the rink.  Please make sure you see me and sign the form or your child(ren) will not be able to skate.

For the Intermediates, the consent forms are on the Parent table, so please sign the forms and put them in my file folder for Thursday.

As Groundhog Day is also next week, I am fervently hoping that Wiarton Willie and  Shubenacadie Sam do not see their shadows!