Last Week Before Winter Break

Congratulations to all our students for fabulous performances yesterday afternoon and evening!  Both the Primary and the Intermediate dancers were on fleek (how hip am I?!)  and also really enjoyed themselves.

Next week we have many festive events planned at the school and in our class:

Monday and Thursday mornings from 8:50 to ~ 9:20 a.m. will be singing in the gym for the whole school.

Tuesday morning from approximately 8:45 to 9:15 a.m.  there will be a high school ensemble in the main foyer.

Tuesday afternooon we will be walking to Villa Carital ( 3050 Penticton St, Vancouver), to sing carols for the residents.  Both the Primaries and the Intermediates are invited to participate.  If your primary is able to participate, please drop them off  at the home at 1:30 p.m. We will be there for approximately 1 hour, then we will walk back to school.

On Wednesday morning we are going to see Peter Pan at Carousel Theatre.  Please meet me there at 9:40 a.m. at the latest.

On Wednesday afternoon from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m., we are having a  holiday party for the Primaries and any family members who would like to attend.  I am bringing  sugar cone “trees” for the children to ice and decorate.  To that end, any donations of candies to add to the communal supply to decorate the trees will be gratefully accepted.  Please also bring a treat to share.

On Thursday afternoon from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m., we are having a  holiday party for the Intermediates and any family members who would like to attend.  I am bringing  sugar cone “trees” for the children to ice and decorate.  To that end, any donations of candies to add to the communal supply to decorate the trees will be gratefully accepted.  Please also bring a treat to share.