Tuesday’s Astronomy + more info

I have another piece of information for everyone regarding the Home Learners’ Astronomy workshop at SFU on Tuesday, November 23rd.  It is being held in EDB 7600 which I think is downstairs in the Education Building.  It’s from 10 to about 11:30 a.m.

Also – Tennis is still being held in the gym for two more sessions next week – Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45 to 10:30.  If your child would like to participate, they are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent as I am meeting with families and cannot be there.

VSO starts at 10:00 a.m. at the Orpheum on Thursday.  Please plan on being there so you can be seated by 9:45 a.m.  Leslie, Mia’s Mom,  is the point person for this field trip and is the liaison with the VSO.  Please meet her, and all the home learners right on the corner of Seymour and Smythe streets so everyone can enter as the Garibaldi group.  You will see that it will be very chaotic there – with school buses and classes lined up everywhere, so please stay at the corner so our group can convene.

Finally – we have a field trip on Monday, November 29th to Burnaby Lake for their “Forest Walk” workshop.  The field trip is from 9:30 – 11:00.  More information to follow.