Science Program At UBC Starting This Monday, April 9th!

Thank you to everyone for your patience while UBC and I worked out the details of the science program they will be offering for our HL students. The UBC students have designed a science program around the neuronal system for our students!

The program will be held on Mondays from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.  Transportation for all students, both Primary and Intermediate will be “on your own.”  Primary students can be picked up from classroom at the start of lunch (12:00).

We are all asked to meet at The Information Desk on the first floor of the Koerner Pavilion at the UBC Hospital.

The Information Desk is just inside the front doors of the building, next to the Emergency Department.  As soon as I arrive there, I will wait for everyone outside the front doors, so that parents do not have to pay for parking if you do not wish to stay there.  There is a driveway right to the front door, where you can drop your child off with me.  If you are not familiar with the UBC Hospital, please google it for directions.  If you do get lost, the person in charge of the UBC program is Niamh (pronounced Neeve) and she suggests you text her for directions at 778-892-1252.

Please ensure your child brings a couple of pencils, an eraser, and a notebook to write in.

I will bring the Field Trip Consent Forms with me, so please make sure you see me before you leave your child at UBC on Monday!  Thank You!