Welcome (Back!)

Welcome to all the new families and students and Welcome Back to all our returning families and students.  I am looking forward to another exciting and fun-filled year of learning adventures with everyone!

In order to start the students’ programming, I need to meet with every student and their parent(s)/guardian(s) for their Student Learning Plan meeting.  Please look at the calendar on this blog and email me your first and second choice of meetings dates and times ASAP.  Thank you to the families who have already contacted me for their meetings 🙂

Over the next week or two most families will also receive their first email of the school year from the Principal., which are sent out regularly to parents. In these emails, she will outline upcoming dates and in-school events.  Especially for our new families, please note that these dates and events often do not apply to Home Learners – they are only for the “mainstream” classroom student body.  Please always refer to the calendar and notices on this blog for upcoming dates and events.  Thank you!

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone in the coming days and don’t forget to bring your child’s Reading Bingo cards in!