Below are a few details, and perhaps unanswered questions, that will keep our field trip to Carousel Theatre as smooth and stress free as possible! Please make sure you read everything carefully and ask me any questions to avoid confusion.
– Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the performance.
– The seating is first come, first served. Our entire group must be present before we can be seated – so please arrive early so we can enter the theatre for the closer seats.
– If you are travelling in cars, please give yourself enough time to find parking, as this can be tricky on Granville Island. Parking on Granville Island is free for up to 3 hours. If you plan on staying longer than 3 hours, park in one of the Pay Parking lots located on the Island.
– Please wait outside and check in with Shannon or Juliana.
– The show takes place at the Waterfront Theatre at 1412 Cartwright Street.
– The show is 90 minutes with no intermission.
– There will be an opportunity to use the washroom before the performance once all parties have been shown to their seats.
– Please have all snacks finished before entering the theatre. If your group needs to eat a snack this could mean that another group that is ready will be seated before yours.