Even with the predicted cold snap approaching, February’s arrival always seems to me to signal the beginning of the end of winter and the gradual approach of spring! I do hope that Wiarton Willie does not see his shadow tomorrow!
We have lots of events and activities fast approaching to mark on your calendars for February:
- Ice Skating on Monday, Feb 4th: Please remember to bring your $5 cash for the outing.
- The Primary students will have their Valentines Day party on Wednesday, Feb. 13th from 2-3:00. If your child wishes to give out valentine cards, please ensure your child gives every member of the class a card – you can find everyone’s names on the show & tell schedule. You are invited to bring a treat for the students to share.
- The Intermediate students will have their Valentines Day party on Thursday, Feb. 14th from 2-3:00. If your child wishes to give out valentine cards, please ensure your child gives every member of the class a card. You are invited to bring a treat for the students to share.
- Thursday, February 21st will be Pyjama Day for the Intermediates.
- Portfolio Meetings are being held February 25th through March 4th. Classes will resume March 5th. Please email me your first and second choices of dates and times so I can schedule everyone in.
- Class photo day is Tuesday, February 26th in the morning. Both the Intermediates and the Primaries are invited to come to be a part of our HL class photos. These photos are provided to all students free of charge as a nice memento of the year.