Monday and Tuesday and Wrap Up

Hello Everyone,

The last day of school for this school year is Tuesday.  For those who are not attending, I will have everyone’s report cards in the blue mail bin on Tuesday morning.  The bin will be outside on the front steps from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

I will give attending students their report cards to bring home.

For the last two days of school, please ensure your child has a water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat.  Even inside the school, it is very hot – 1914 brick buildings were not built for hot weather!  On Monday, I will have some fun activities in the morning and will be showing the students Frozen 2 in the afternoon.  I have a few bags of extra clothes that none of the students claimed this past week, so please talk to your child if these are your clothes, so they can go home.  If they are unclaimed, they will be donated to charity.

On Tuesday, the Primaries will join the primaries in the main school for a mini sports day, for the morning only.  Please ensure your child has running shoes, a water bottle, hat, sunscreen, and a snack and lunch.  In the afternoon, the children will do activities, playtime, and clean up.