Welcome (Back)!

Wishing  a warm welcome to all our new students and families, and a warm ‘welcome back’ to our returning students and families!  I hope you are all as excited as I am to get back together for a marvelous year of learning adventures!  Just off the bat, I have a few things planned  for this term and into the school year; we will be exploring gears and simple machines, farms and farm animals, and stewardship of our planet!

If you haven’t already – please email me ASAP with your first and second choice of Student Learning Plan meeting times.  My hope to is meet with everyone by September 21st, so we can start programming on September 24th.  Everyone must meet with me before they can attend school programming.  Please take a look at the calendar on this blog to see what times are still available.

I will also be looking for parent volunteers for a number of roles which help support our program, so please think about your gifts, and your time availability to lend to the program.  We are a village!