Here we go!

We look forward to the coming week as we come together to build our community of learners. When the bell goes we will gather in the usual drop off/pick up space in little yard at the North East corner of the school. Then we will head up to the classroom for some ‘get to know you’ games and an art project. Don’t Forget your Art Smock!

There are some important office items to go home as well as some important office items to be collected this week. (School Fees and Verification forms etc.) I will try to do this on Thursday and Tuesday.

Please wear Orange on Friday the 29th in recognition of The Day of Truth and Reconciliation on September 30th.

Photo Day is October 3rd. Please be on time as our classes go first. This is open to students from both groups, but the Thru/Fri group will leave as soon as their photo is done.

Kindergarteners only stay until Noon on October 3 and 10. I will bring them downstairs to the drop off/ pick up place.

I respectfully remind parents that parents need to check in at the school office before heading up to the classroom.  Also, parents are not permitted in the student washrooms.  (There is an adult only washroom near the office for emergencies.)

Allotment forms can be found here on the Blog. Please ensure a there is a clear connection to your child’s SLP before making your request. If in doubt, feel free to add a brief explanation on the form.